You are placed on a registry that is available to all of our contracting agencies. Your time on the registry is good for one year from the date that you participated in the written examination. The testing procedure is performed on a semi-annual basis.
When you are registered with FIREHIRE® LLC., there are numerous benefits.
- You download an application packet by FIREHIRE® LLC (or are mailed a packet, if requested). You then complete the FIREHIRE® LLC. application and submit it by email or postal mail. If the contracting agency requires a specific application, you will be contacted by the contracting agency and advised on how to obtain the appropriate application. You must then submit that application to the appropriate agency. That is the only requirement for a registered FIREHIRE® LLC candidate to participate in the examination process.
- You participate in one (1) content validated written examination that is accepted by the contracting agencies, and (1) one content validated Physical Ability Test per year.
- FIREHIRE® LLC will only accept completion of the C.P.A.T. (Candidate Physical Ability Test).
- Your pre-employment medical examination is performed by an independent authorized agent and scheduled with a FIREHIRE® Inc. contracted vendor.
- Once you are placed on the registry, you may be considered for employment by several agencies. Thus, saving you the headache of taking multiple examinations.
- Your examination participation may be tax deductible as a job seeking expense (consult your tax advisor).